Monday, June 13, 2016

Can I help you?

I get up quite early, around 5.30 most days, then I'm back in bed by 9 at night and that's pretty backwards but it seems to be going somewhere in the sense of preparing for the new day instead of reviewing the old day.

So I sat here this morning and it's like all this stuff I do around the house, as in sorting it all out so one day others can come in a make use of this privilege I've created, it's all going to take a long time yet to come into being and off to the side, that fairly recent set of ideas about getting money to sponsor this, but came to nothing, suddenly came up again as in to do what I'm doing here needs money and people helping... 'cause me doing it all by myself is simply going to take years.

Then it suddenly occurred to me that if I want money and people working with me then I should offer, free of charge, what I have to others... so that's what I'm here for.

I guess a day a week could quite easily be put aside where whatever your idea is that you think needs done then I might be able to help in some way.

I have quite considerable access to materials which I've collected and stored and are basically sitting here doing nothing and my real talents tend towards prototyping so if both me and my resources can help in some way then, at the very least, send me a message, and we'll see if we can figure something out.

I suppose what it comes down to is an obligation of sorts that if I hope that others would support what I'm hoping to do then it's fairly obvious I should offer exactly the same help myself.

So if you look across  all you think I might be capable of and what resources that might also imply then think about some of your own ideas of things and stuff and what you might like to do and if theres a crossover in their somewhere then by all means let me know what that might be and we'll figure out how I can help... free of any charges, except if I need to come to you that might require a little gas money.

No comments:

Post a Comment